Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, September 21, 2009

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have one request this afternoon:

  • I would ask that you pray for healing for my right eye.  I am having an allergic reaction to the injections they are giving me for the blood flow in my eye and it is causing slight pain and my vision loss and I am seeing only shadows as of now.  I know that will get better now that we know what is causing it.  God has given me hope because they think they know what is going on there, but If God so desires, I would welcome complete healing in my right eye.  Thank you prayer warriors for all you do for all the people needing a touch from God.  Rita Tregellas

 

 

You are my portion, O Lord; I have promised to obey your words.

I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise.

I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes.

I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.

Though the wicked bind me with ropes, I will not forget your law.

At midnight I rise to give you thanks for your righteous laws.

I am a friend to all who fear you, to all who follow your precepts.

The earth is filled with your love, O Lord; teach me your decrees.

Psalm 119:57-64

 

 

Blog Archive