Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have several requests for prayer today:

·        Please pray for the families who lost loved ones in the car accident yesterday.  There were 5 who were killed and one young child who was airlifted to Amarillo.  Pray for her recovery.

·        Please pray for Marty Haney who will be visiting with his cardiologist today.  Pray that the doctors can decide what the causes of the health problems are and how to treat them.

·        We have a request from a lady who is asking that the Body of Christ would be more aware of what Jesus wants us to do.

·        We have a request that a family with health issues would be protected from H1N1 flu.

 

When I said, “My foot is slipping,”

   Your love, O Lord, supported me.

When anxiety was great within me,

   Your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Psalm 94:18-19

Blog Archive