Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, September 28, 2009

Request

Good Afternoon:

We have a request for prayer:

  • My mom was in a bad accident this past Wednesday. She has several broken ribs, injured spleen, lung, and kidney. She was in ICU for a couple of days, moved to the floor and released Saturday. We were settling her in at home when we about lost her! She had no pulse, not breathing and we couldn't get a blood pressure. The paramedics came and took her back to the hospital. When we arrived at the hospital, they found her chest cavity full of blood. One of her broken ribs had cut an artery and caused her chest cavity to fill with blood. They have her back in ICU with a chest tube and have given her 3 units of blood. Things are looking positive again but, none of us wants to leave her side. We are all working a shift to try and be with her as much as possible. I just left the hospital and the doctor came by and said he was moving her to a floor room. He will observe her closely to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Thank you for all of your friendships and know that every prayer has been felt and I know that they will increase by letting my "family in Perryton" know. You guys are great!
    Tiffiney Gibson

 

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High

    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,

    my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 91:1-2

 

Blog Archive