Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have some prayer needs today:

 

  • My niece Sheri Chambers Blau gave birth to a beautiful baby boy yesterday morning but experienced complications after the delivery. She was airlifted to OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City last night where the doctors performed emergency surgery. She is in stable condition at this time but has received a complete blood transfusion and is on a ventilator to help her breathing due to the fact that she is a severe asthmatic. They will remove the vent in 24 hrs but she will remain in the hospital for 4-5 days. Baby Jax is doing well. Thanks for your continued prayers.
    Lesa Kemp
  • Please continue to pray for Willy Lopez who is in surgery to remove a brain tumor.  Pray for his doctors, nurses, and all caregivers.  Pray especially for his family during this time.

 

Hear, O Lord, and answer me,

    for I am poor and needy,

Guard my life, for I am devoted to you.

    You are my God; save your servant

    who trusts in you.

Have mercy on me, O Lord,

    for I call to you all day long.

Bring joy to your servant,

   for to you, O Lord,

  I lift up my soul.

Psalm 86:1-4

 

 

 

 

Blog Archive