Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have some requests today:

 

  • We have a final court date but it is still two months away.  Please pray for Justin and Lizzie, they have been having a hard time with nightmares after visit.  Nothing has changed with their parents.  They have given more names of family but CPS does not think they will be suitable.  Please keep praying for all this to be resolved.  We pray God's will be done and we hope and pray His will be they stay with us forever.

Thank you for your prayers!

Ken & Sherry Bullard

 

  • Please pray for Linda Womble and her family.  Her dad passed away last night.

 

When I am afraid,

   I will trust in you,

In God, whose word I praise,

   in God I trust; I will not be afraid.

Psalm 56:3-4

Blog Archive