Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have some requests for prayer:

  • Good morning all,

Betty Caddel’s sister-in-law, Lisa Parker’s condition will not improve and the family has decided to take her off of life support today.  Please lift Lisa’s husband, Mike, and her entire family to the Lord as they go through this very traumatic and difficult time.  Lisa knows the Lord and so will be in His presence soon, but pray that her family senses His presence in their lives as well.  Thank you all for your prayers.  Blessings, PT

 

Tim Ramsey

 

  • We have an unspoken request.  Please lift this need up to Lord—He knows whose need this is and what needs to be done.

 

I love you, O Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;

  my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge;

  He is my shield and the horn of my

      salvation, my stronghold.

I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise.

   and I am saved from my enemies.

Psalm 18:1-4

Blog Archive