Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Requests

Good Afternoon:
We have several requests for prayer today:
  • Regina Hooten will be having heart procedures done Friday in Amarillo.  Pray for her and wisdom for the doctors.
  • Baby Isabella, Kaye Cortez's granddaughter, did not have surgery yet.  She needs to gain to 8 pounds before surgery can be done.  Please pray for her and her family.
  • Online request for Amy and Scott and their marriage.  Scott is showing signs of depression and also his work is inconsistent right now.  Please pray that the Lord will heal their relationship.
  • Wheat harvest is rapidly approaching!  Please pray for a good crop, safety for the farmers, and no hail! 
I will sing to the Lord all my life;
   I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
May my meditation be pleasing to him,
  as I rejoice in the Lord.
Psalm 104:33-34

Blog Archive