Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Requests

Good Afternoon:
We have three requests for prayer.
  • Michael Harris is in OGH with burns on his ankles.  The doctor is making decisions on whether to transfer him to somewhere else.  Pray for Michael and Jamie.
  • Phil has asked us to pray for him that he will have a righteous heart for God and he will be used by God for God's glory.
  • Continue to pray for baby Isabella who is in Dallas recovering from heart surgery.
I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
     my God is my rock, in whom I take
     refuge.
    He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call to the Lord, who is worthy of 
    praise,
  and I am saved from my enemies.
Psalm 18:1-3
 

Blog Archive