Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Requests, Updates and Praise

Good Afternoon:
We have some things to pray about and praises to be thankful for:
  • Praise--Keith Faussett from Booker who had heart bypass surgery last week is doing great and is home!  Thank you Lord.
  • Michael Powell from Amarillo had emergency surgery for ruptured appendicitis and is in critical condition.  He also has an eighteen month old child who is having convulsions.  Please lift this family to the Lord.
  • Saturday at 10:00 a.m. will be the funeral for Tim Buschman.  Please continue to pray for the family and those traveling to be here.  We will be serving a meal for about 100 of the family after the services.  Please have your food here by 10.  Please remember that some of the family cannot have wheat, oats or barley, but can have un-breaded meat, vegetables and fruit.  They can also have rice.  Thank you all you are doing for this family.
In you , O Lord, I have taken refuge;
   let me never be put to shame;
   deliver me in your righteousness.
Turn your ear to me,
   come quickly to my rescue;
 be my rock of refuge,
   a strong fortress to save me.
Since you are my rock and my fortress,
   for the sake of your name lead and
    guide me.
Free me from the trap that is set for me,
   for you are my refuge.
Into your hands I commit my spirit;
   redeem me, O lord, the God of truth.
Psalm 31:1-5

Blog Archive