Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have several requests:

·        Please pray for David Gift and family. David's mother Margaret Gift passed away last night, August 2, 2011.

·        Please pray for my uncle.  He had been sick and went to the doctor and when they did x-rays they found a spot on his lungs.  He goes tomorrow (Wednesday) for a MRI to see what is going on.  They think there is a possibility it could be cancer.  Please pray that it is not and that God will heal him no matter what it is.  Thank you! Sherry Bullard

·        8 year old Manuel Marquez from Turpin, OK was diagnosed with leukemia last month. They just learned that it has spread & he needs a bone marrow transplant. This is difficult on the whole family, but while his parents are taking care of Manuel, 19 year old Mariela is taking care of the rest of the kids. Please pray for this family.

·        Please continue to pray for VBS.  God is doing great things!!!

 

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1-2