Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, August 15, 2011

Praise and requests

Good Afternoon:

We have a praise report and some requests:

·       PRAISE--All is good on my follow up test. They are pretty sure it is just shadows because it is there in one shot but not in another. Just told me to let them know if I have any changes. Thank you for all your prayers! God is Great!!! Sherry Bullard

  • Please pray for Tyler and his dad, Tim.  They can’t seem to agree and are in constant battle.  Tyler moved out of their home and lives in his car.  He needs to turn his life around.
  • I need prayer for my faith.  I’ve lost it and its been three full years but I’m finally starting to restore it.  I don’t come to this church nor do I plan on it, but its 11:00 p.m. and I didn’t know where else to go.  I wish to remain anonymous but please pray for me.  (This note was left on the pray center desk.)
  • Margie’s niece, Shelly, is a teacher in a Christian School in Indiana that is supposed to begin classes on Wednesday.  Last night she learned of one of her student’s death.  His name was Brayden and he was going to begin the 2nd grade and was killed in an ATV accident.  This little boy’s parents do not know the Lord and this situation is so painful for Shelly as she has taught this young boy and ministered to him at their church since he was in pre-K.  Please pray for Shelly and her husband as they minister to this family as well as Brayden’s family.  Thank you all for your prayers.  Pastor Tim

 

 

 For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do. Hebrews 6:10