Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, May 24, 2010

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have several requests today:

  • Please pray for Bobby Cook and family.
  • Please pray for a mom and her baby.
  • Please pray for Sonja Walker and family. She is in critical condition, and the family needs to make decisions about her health.
  • Please pray for Kelly Stadelman who will be having surgery.
  • Please pray for Mark Devers who has brain cancer and tumors.  He is in serious condition and needs a miracle healing. Pray for his family also.
  • Please pray for the family of Sondra Ezzell.
  • Please pray for a family who lost an elderly dad and an elderly mom this last weekend.

 

In you, O Lord, I have taken refuge;

    let me never be put to shame.

Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness;

   turn your ear to me and save me.

Be my rock of refuge,

  to which I can always go;

  give the command to save me,

   for you are my rock and my fortress.

Deliver me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked,

 from the grasp of evil and cruel men.

 

For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord,

   my confidence since my youth.

From birth I have relied on you;

   You brought me forth from my mother’s womb.

    I will ever praise you,

 I have become like a portent to many,

   but you are my strong refuge.

My mouth is filled with your praise,

   declaring your splendor all day long.

Psalm 71:1-8

 

 

 

 

 

Blog Archive