Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, May 17, 2010

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have several requests today:

  • Kichi Duffy will be having surgery at 12:15 today in Denver.  Please lift her up.
  • Geneva Kizzia passed away yesterday.  Please pray for her family during this time.  Her services will be at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, here at Community Worship Center.  A lunch will be served to the family at noon in the fellowship hall.
  • Jan Matson, Randi Allen’s mother, will start chemo this week.  Please pray for her.
  • Lynda Karber needs prayer for her health.
  • On online request for a woman who needs prayer for her health and a job.

 

Show me your ways, O Lord,

    Teach me your paths;

Guide me in your truth and teach me,

   For you are God my Savior,

   And my hope is in you all day long.

Psalm 25:4-5

Blog Archive