Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, April 29, 2013

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have several things to pray for:

  • Please pray for Darrie Francis.  She goes back for a check up and further tests to M.D. Anderson in Houston in June.  Pray that she will be cancer free.  She did receive a report this week that there is some type of leukemia.  Pray that this is not the case.  She believes that she is cancer free.  Let’s believe with her that this is true.
  • Please pray for Nancy Molina who has cancer.  Pray for her salvation and healing.
  • Please pray for Olivia for healing her disease.
  • Please pray for Christina that God would heal her.
  • Thursday, May 2 is National Day of Prayer.  Please be in prayer for our country, our state, our town, our leaders, our churches, our military, and our schools and universities.  Verse for this year is “This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.” Psalms 91:2