Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have several requests today:

  • Please pray for Felica Hunt who is having health concerns.
  • I have several jobs that I have applied to that would use the talents God has given me. However, the time for the employers to make a decision on these posts has been agonizingly slow (some applications have been out since May with no reply). With time running out till I have to start repaying the full amount of student loans, I desperately need a job. Please pray that God will provide a job soon, and give me the strength and peace to wait for that job God has ordained for me. Thank you, Gregory File
  • Please pray for Laura Pina who is having health concerns.
  • We have several people with different kinds of illnesses.  Please pray for recovery and total healing.

 

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Isaiah 43:1-3