Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, July 9, 2012

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have some requests:

  • Amanda Mack is Margie and my niece.  Her grandmother has been going through cancer treatment for some time now, but the doctors have determined they are no longer doing any good and she is too weak to survive them anymore, so they are deciding to put her in hospice care.  Please pray for Amanda’s mom, Kathy, and grandfather, Louis and the entire family as they deal with this end of life situation.  Thank you in advance for your prayers.  Pastor Tim
  • Please keep praying for my mom, Joyce. She has been having problems with her blood pressure and numbness in her face, arm and hand. I just got word that her cat scan came back normal and her bp is down. I'm praying that it stays down and they can find out what's causing the numbness. Thank you Angela Manross

 

 

I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to you among the nations.

For your steadfast love is great above the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!
Let your glory be over all the earth!
That your beloved ones may be delivered,
give salvation by your right hand and answer me! Psalm 108:3-6