Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, November 21, 2011

Requests

Good Rainy Afternoon:

We have several requests:

  • Please pray for healing of rheumatoid arthritis, and that my doctor with work with me to find medications which will not worsen my neurological issues. Pray my new rheumatologist will consider my other medical conditions and will be tolerant, patient, and compassionate in seeking a treatment option. Thank you Kim
  • My great niece, Lexi Pichcuskie, lost her best friend in a horrible murder in Ok. City. The girls name was Alina Fitzpatrick. Lexi was the last person to see her alive. Please pray for Lexi and Alina's family. Thanks Denise Schroeder
  • Please pray for comfort for the family of Betty Sanders.
  • Camp Good News will be July 16-20th this coming summer.  Please mark your calendars and plan to join us if possible!

 

 

Thank you for praying and lifting these needs up to the Lord.