Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Urgent request

Good Afternoon:

We have this urgent request from Angela Manross:

  • Urgent Request...This is the daughter of one of my best friends from high school. She is a senior in high school and a very strong Christian; it’s not likely that she's run away. Her family is fervently asking for any information and for prayers for her safe return home. ****Missing**** Rachel Cook, a resident of Tuttle, is currently missing. She was last seen yesterday (Tuesday) morning and is believed to be in her 2007 Black Honda Element. The family is fervently asking for any information and for prayers for her safe return home.

 

 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13