Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have some requests:

  • Would like to request prayer that my beloved 21 year old daughter, Emily be put and kept on your prayer lists or chain. She has had problems since she was about 16 and is now addicted to drugs and alcohol and may be pregnant. She is going to a detox center and rehab. She is living with a man who is much older than she and he is an alcoholic, was in prison for selling drugs, and is emotionally abusive. She accepted Jesus and was baptized at age 9. She had always wanted to be a veterinarian when she was little and was so full of life. I am a devout follower of our Lord, Jesus Christ and believe that I am to call on my fellow believers all across the United States to help me pray for my daughter. Please stand with me and pray for her deliverance. I believe that through prayer God will change her life! Thank you and may God richly bless you! Jackie Titus

 

Our soul waits for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him,
because we trust in his holy name.
Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us,
even as we hope in you. Psalm 33:20-22