Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Friday, June 17, 2011

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have some requests:

  • Please pray for Toby and Christi Maddox.  They had a house fire and need help.
  • Good morning all,
  • I wanted to let you all know that my Dad went home to be with the Lord at around 5:30 this morning.  He was surrounded by his family as he drew his last breath on this earth and took his first one in Glory.  Thank you all for your prayers and support for my family and me and for the love you have shown over these last few years as Dad’s health has declined.  The services are tentatively set for Monday afternoon @ Fellowship Baptist Church.  Thank you again and please continue to pray for Mom and my family.  Blessings, PT (Pastor Tim Ramsey)
  • Please pray for Shae Pletcher who had a second back surgery yesterday.  He has to be on his back all weekend and is having headaches from the procedure.  Pray for his complete recovery.

 

Remember your word to your servant, in which you have made me hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life. Psalm 119:49-50