Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Request

Good Afternoon:

We have one request:

  • My dad, Les, is in ICU with pneumonia. He is in an induced coma with a breathing tube. They are giving him antibiotics and steroids. He has COPD which complicates things. His wife, Judy said his health has deteriorated these last few months which I didn't know about. Please pray for peace and rest for Judy and healing for Les. Also, pray for the drs. and nurses who are taking care of Les.  Thanks, Sham Emery

 

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:3-5