Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have needs today to be prayed for:

  • Good morning all,

                I just received a phone call from Dana Castor and the tests that Josh Castor had last week came back positive for CMR Leukemia.  Please lift Josh and the entire Castor family up in prayer during the days ahead.  They will be doing a bone marrow biopsy after the 1st of the year.  We have seen God work miracles before and we believe He will again.  Give Him glory and praise and intercede for this young man and his family.  Blessings to you all, Pastor Tim

 

  • An acquaintance of mine learned today that his step-daughter was murdered last night.  Please keep the family covered in prayer.  Thank you, Kim Hefley

 

Remember your word to your servant,

   For you have given me hope.

My comfort in my suffering is this;

  Your promise preserves my life.

Psalm 119:49-50