Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, October 4, 2010

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have several requests today:

  • Wes has been taken into surgery at North West Texas Hospital to remove dead tissue and clean up his original incision. It has not been able to heal and has gotten worse due to his malnutrition. Please pray for complete healing for him.
    Thank you so much.
    Cindy
  • Please pray for my friend's sister, Susan...she is having complications from a surgery and she is fighting for her life.
    Angela Manross

 

Come and listen, all you who fear Gods;

   Let me tell you what he has done for me.

I cried out to him with my mouth;

    His praise was on my tongue.

If I had cherished sin in my heart,

    The Lord would not have listened;

But God has surely listened

    And heard my voice in prayer,

Praise be to God,

    Who has not rejected my prayer

   Or with held his love from me!

Psalm 66:16-20