Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, July 19, 2010

Requests and updates

Good Afternoon:

We have some requests and updates:

  • I need a prayer you see I am going on a trip to meet family I have never met in Iowa and I would like you to prey for my safety going there and coming back I am going down with my parents and I am coming back with one of my aunts and uncles so if you can pray for my safety I would appreciate it by the way I watch you on ptci channel 2 every Sunday   William Spell
  • Please pray for Eva Ada Thomas, Danna Castor’s mother.  She is in the hospital in OKC with leg problems.
  • Please continue to pray for Jim Taylor.  He gets his port out today.  He reports that he is feeling a little better.
  • Please continue to pray for Wes Anderson and his family.  His kidneys are still not functioning like they should. 

 

Come and see what God has done,

    How awesome his works in man’s behalf?

Praise be to God,

    Who has not rejected my prayer

     Or withheld his love from me!

Psalm 66:5 & 20

Blog Archive