Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have some requests:

  • Please pray for the Peggy Cudd family.  She passed away yesterday.
  • Please pray for Jim, Richard and Judy Collins, son in-law.  Because of all the radiation he took for throat cancer, his carotid artery is blocked.  Pray that the doctors will know the best treatment.
  • Please continue to pray for my Uncle Jack Morris of Balko, OK. His status has been changed to Critical Care. Instead of having COPD he has blood clots in his lungs coming from his leg. He is in Enid, OK in the hospital. Please continue also to pray for my cousins Dane, Ty, Brooke and Ashley and their families. Thanks so muchStacey Tanner
  • Please continue to pray for Marie Madden and her health problems.
  • Please continue to pray for Betty Savage and also Sue Ann Kile as she takes care of her mom.

 

Remember your word to your servant,

   For you have given me hope.

My comfort in my suffering is this;

   Your promise preserves my life.

Psalm 119:49-50

Blog Archive