Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have some requests for prayer today:

  • Please pray for Ramona Moss who is having complications following surgery.  Pray for complete healing for her.
  • Several people, young and elderly, are struggling with health issues such as pneumonia, flu, and colds etc.  Please pray for good health for all.
  • Many are travelling the next few days for the holidays.  Pray for safety and protection on the roads and weather related situations.

 

Teach me your way, O Lord,

      and I will walk in your truth;

  give me an undivided heart,

   that I may fear your name.

I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all

       my heart;

   I will glorify your name forever.

For great is your love toward me;

   You have delivered me from the depths

        of the grave.

Psalm 86:11-13