Requests from the CWC Prayer Center

Monday, November 23, 2009

Requests

Good Afternoon:

We have several requests today:

  • Please continue to pray for 18 week old Emma, who is in need of a liver very soon.
  • Please pray for Rachel who is a missionary in Russia.  She has been taken to Moscow for further medical tests.  Pray the doctors there would be able to decide what is causing all her pain.
  • Maddie, eight months old, died of health complications.  Please pray for her family.  Her funeral is Wednesday.
  • Please pray for comfort and peace for the Jay Harris family.  Jay’s funeral will be at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday at the Key Heights Baptist Church
  • Please pray for Clara Davis who is in the hospital at OGH.
  • Please pray for Diana from Liberal.

 

Hear my prayer, O Lord;

   Let my cry for help come to you.

Do not hide your face from me

   When I am in distress,

Turn your ear to me;

   When I call, answer me quickly.

Psalm 102:1-2

 

Blog Archive